Page 1 of 3
Interior \  wanting a brass knuckle shifter

wanting a brass knuckle shifter

Interior Q & A
views 1366
replies 23
following 14

fnlomaz13   +1y
can anyone tell me the best way to make one of these or if anyone makes one? thanks.  i've searched the net and haven't found one yet so i was hoping someone here might know something i dont.
TwistedMinis   +1y
I have a few that are laser cut from 1/4" steel, that fit well in the palm of your hand. I had them made small so I couldn't get in trouble for actually using them. I can't get my fingers in the holes.
fnlomaz13   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by TwistedMinis I have a few that are laser cut from 1/4" steel, that fit well in the palm of your hand. I had them made small so I couldn't get in trouble for actually using them. I can't get my fingers in the holes. --------------------------------------------- are they thick enough to fit over the shifter itself? do you have pics?
4uh8rs   +1y
I MADE MINE SEND ME AN IM ILL TELL U WHERE TO BUY KNUCKLES AND HOW TO DO IT
fnlomaz13   +1y
anybody else?
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

my buddy gets the knuckles off the internet somewhere and we buy threaded collars and weld em to the knuckels. as long as the threads match up, they screw right on. imma be making a shifter, door handles and possibly a steering wheel with the inserts attaching the center to the ring with brass knuckles

Dan k   +1y
brassknucklescompany.com
TwistedMinis   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by trickedout13 --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by TwistedMinis I have a few that are laser cut from 1/4" steel, that fit well in the palm of your hand. I had them made small so I couldn't get in trouble for actually using them. I can't get my fingers in the holes. --------------------------------------------- are they thick enough to fit over the shifter itself? do you have pics? --------------------------------------------- They are 1/4" thick. I can get pictures if you think that will work.
fnlomaz13   +1y
yeah let me see some pics if you dont mind