Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  new GMC full size

new GMC full size

Photoshop General Discussions
views 363
replies 4
following 3

tlw32882   +1y
Here is my latest, thought i would share.

SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Looks pretty good. I really like the background and I just saw it in the contest on s10forum.....good luck  
DougyFrisch   +1y
The paint is saturated enough to make it appear to be a Satin paint job, which looks sick as hell... but that horizon line hightlight running all the way down the truck throws it off cause that's a result of an extremely shinny paint job...   I'm not sure the result you were lookin for, but the rendering looks good none the less. everything else on it looks pretty clean, good work  
tlw32882   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DougyFrisch The paint is saturated enough to make it appear to be a Satin paint job, which looks sick as hell... but that horizon line hightlight running all the way down the truck throws it off cause that's a result of an extremely shinny paint job...   I'm not sure the result you were lookin for, but the rendering looks good none the less. everything else on it looks pretty clean, good work   --------------------------------------------- i didnt put any thought into it as far as satin or glossy but i think it looks glossy. do you think its too saturated or not saturated enough?   oh, thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it
post photo
DougyFrisch   +1y
Edited: 2/17/2009 10:10:47 AM by DougyFrisch

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragaDodge---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DougyFrischThe paint is saturated enough to make it appear to be a Satin paint job, which looks sick as hell... but that horizon line hightlight running all the way down the truck throws it off cause that's a result of an extremely shinny paint job... I'm not sure the result you were lookin for, but the rendering looks good none the less. everything else on it looks pretty clean, good work  ---------------------------------------------i didnt put any thought into it as far as satin or glossy but i think it looks glossy. do you think its too saturated or not saturated enough? oh, thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it ---------------------------------------------If your wanting to go for the glossy look then make sure to add some highlights. you got shadows and mid-tones, but no highlights... edit:If you just take a look at your windows for instance, you have a strait horizon line hightlight. its also almost 98% opaque in the whitest part i'm assuming. So if you think about how shiney and clean your windows are, now compare them to the paint job. start looking at actual photos of red trucks, and see how the light reflects off of the truck...
post photo
Page 1 of 1