Page 1 of 1
Interior \  making door panels

making door panels

Interior Q & A
views 300
replies 1
following 2

mushroom   +1y
I got a 94 s-10 and am wanting to make some old skool door panels, i have done fiberglass but i wanna take the stock door panel and make it completely flat with a speaker pod on it and cover it in vinyl not tweed. any suggestions on this subject and some old skool interior pics in your s-10s and other stuff would be awesome. Tips and ideas too, thanks
ctopher   +1y
Originally posted by mushroom

I got a 94 s-10 and am wanting to make some old skool door panels, i have done fiberglass but i wanna take the stock door panel and make it completely flat with a speaker pod on it and cover it in vinyl not tweed. any suggestions on this subject and some old skool interior pics in your s-10s and other stuff would be awesome. Tips and ideas too, thanks

hey man wus up i did some door panels on my s10 the best way i did it was to make a stensel of tour old ones and cut it out on some 1/4" luon that you can get from any hard ware store and fiber glass that then when it dryes sand it and mark were u want ur speakers and cut it out but dont for get to take ur door panle make sure u put the tabs back in and cover it in what ever u want
Page 1 of 1