Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  needing help

needing help

Photoshop General Discussions
views 249
replies 4
following 3

4doormazda   +1y
im needing a rendering of a 57 ford f100 layed out on 22s black toqure thrust wheels and two tone black on top and dxq blue from the dodge nitros its a lite sky blue my wife is has pick the blue and already bought me a galof it... but i want to paint the top black or caddywhite but she want to see what it looks like first so if any1 can help me out real quick ..would be greatly app... if you need a pick of the truck there is one on my myspace just look up drgn 57 f100 use the one with a door thanks josh
4doormazda   +1y
can any one help me.....
KEG Media   +1y
josh, in order to get someone to do a free chop for you you are going to have to put a bit more time into asking. you definately are going to need to post the pic. most folks arent gonna take the time to search your myspace to find a pic. also myspace pics are very small, way to small for a rendering. you are better off posting a high res pic of your truck or one like it. then you should get better response. good luck
4doormazda   +1y
i dont know how to post pics on here
tlw32882   +1y
Originally posted by 4doormazda

i dont know how to post pics on here

HTML is the the type of code you need. and robbie is right, your gonna need to post some big pics or other wise your request will never be done. i no i would never do a free chop if pics weren't included in the request.

Page 1 of 1