threads
Page 1 of 1
Interior \  2008 suburban interior in a 1992 suburban?????????

2008 suburban interior in a 1992 suburban?????????

Interior Q & A
views 368
replies 4
following 4

92 BURBAN   +1y
SOMEONE SELLING THE FRONT SEATS PASSANGER SEATS CENTER CONSOUL REAR SEAT AND THIRD ROW INTERIOR SEATS OFF OF A 2008 SUBURBN FOR A $1000 I HAVE A 1992 GMC SUBURBAN 1500 I WAS WONDERING IF IT WILL FIT IF NOT IS HERE ALOT OF MODIFACATION I NEED TO DO TO MAKE IT FIT AND WHAT DO NEED TO DO FOR THE ELECTRICAL TO WORK THANKS GUYS HOPE U CAN HELP
never2lowchevy   +1y
anything is possable with enough time and money... As for just bolting right up, No it wont just bolt up, but then again, like the drop'em shirt sais, "bolt ons are for beginners".
92 BURBAN   +1y
WHAT ABOUT THE LENGHT WILL THE LENGTH OF SEATS FIT RITE NOW I HAVE THE SEATS THAT ARE ONE LONG ASS ROW NOT SURE OF THE DIMENSION OF THE ON OFF OF THE 2008 BURBAN
GROUNDZEROKUSTOMZ   +1y

I have been thinking on doing that to the 88 burb, none of the panels fit right though, so I just got the seats . hadent put then in yet though eather, have to run wireing for the power / heated seats. I'll post picks as soon as I do though, maybe next week.
Kronicles   +1y

I have a 89 burban and I had a similiar question and someone was nice enough to answer it...     ---------------------------------------------   Originally posted by Mater       3. Seats. Actually a set of buckets from a 95-99 will bolt in on the driver side with no problems. Pass side will have to drill 2 holes. This was my expirence with a K5 Blazer.   Usually with seat swaps and stuff like that it may take some modification and adjustment to get them to work, but it's not impossible in most cases. There may even be some fab work that has to be done, but like the other guy said, with the right amount of $$$ anything is possible!! 
Page 1 of 1