threads
Page 1 of 2
Interior \  nissan steering wheel adaptor help?

nissan steering wheel adaptor help?

Interior Q & A
views 1087
replies 10
following 8

laydhbody   +1y
hey guys i am new to the forum

anywhoo i got a 91 nissan hardbody i am wanting to get rid of this hidious stock wheel.I cant seems to find an adaptor that is made for the truck or any import.

what should i do? i know there is something i have saw billet steering wheels on alot of hardbodys

so any help on what adaptor i need to use and were i can pick one up at i would appreciate it.
slammedcivicsi   +1y
lecarra should make adaptors for your truck.
97hrdbdy   +1y
so does grant
SeveredBody   +1y
i got mine from lecarra
laydhbody   +1y
ok so say i buy a billet specialties wheel

what adaptor can i use?

sorry i dont know jack about wheels
SeveredBody   +1y
steering wheel or wheels? my steering wheel is billet specialties and the lecarra adapter works with it. i just had to open up the holes on the steering wheel a hair so the screws they send would work.
laydhbody   +1y
cool guys thanks

well i am probably going to get a B.A.D
steering wheel

so will grant work? just woundering cause our local autozone has the grant adaptor i need

i know the BAD works with the lacarra

but i do appreciate u guys sending me in the right direction
hdoggie24   +1y
does anybody know the part numbers for either the lacarra or grant adapter? also I have a 97 truck that currently has airbag installed. will this adapter work for me as well? has anybody done this mod on a 96 or 97 truck. any help would be great thanks.
97hrdbdy   +1y
Call grant and ask for the part number for a 92 or 93 hardbody without airbag
It worked on all 3 of my 97

They offer two types: 1) basic with the rubber boot thing behind the wheel or 2) a billet version that bolts together and looks a lot better.

Summit racing carries both and if you use their website, you can search for 92 nissan pickup and it will come up
rnc12808   +1y
howzit i also have a 96 hardbody and cant get off the steering wheel..does the airbag have to come off first?how do i get it off?thanks