Page 2 of 2
Tools \  New Bead Roller

New Bead Roller

Tools Q & A
views 1004
replies 18
following 14

BankruptRam   +1y
Nice stand and table. Did you only use the two mounting holes that are on it or did you add any? To me those two didnt seem lke enough. Also, whats the height of it on the stand? I need to get around to building a stand for mine so I can use it. Any measurements of that stand you built would be great!

injunjoe   +1y
cool deal troy i know u will enjoy it, i know i have mine. i just wish i had more time to use it. keep up the good work later
STATUSPITS   +1y
nice
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Originally posted by UnusualFabrication

Edited: 10/21/2008 9:01:42 PM by UnusualFabrication

Can't wait to see it! I'm sure its much nicer than my modified HF bead roller.

hey chris, can you post soem pics up of your modified hf bead roller?

i thought about doing this at one time also...just for fun i guess...

Taylor
///RA TROY   +1y
Heres some pics of my first project on the new roller!! Had to run the panels through a slip roller then wheeled them on the english wheel then on to the bead roller for the body lines....

mtm   +1y
Originally posted by injunjoe

cool deal troy i know u will enjoy it, i know i have mine. i just wish i had more time to use it. keep up the good work later

chool cheal choy chi cho chu chill chenjoy chit, chi cho chi chave chine. chi chust chish chi chad chore chime choo chuse chit. cheep chup chuh chood cherk chater
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Originally posted by ///RA TROY

Heres some pics of my first project on the new roller!! Had to run the panels through a slip roller then wheeled them on the english wheel then on to the bead roller for the body lines....

AVTekk   +1y
Nice man, I got a manual one and its a bitch to do, I always need someelse to crank it..
TwistedMinis   +1y
Sweet man. I really want that one.