Page 1 of 1
Interior \  digital air preasure gauges

digital air preasure gauges

Interior Q & A
views 275
replies 5
following 6

SHOWTIME   +1y
I want to get rid of my dual needle air gauges and put a digital one in the cab of my truck.Would like one that can read all 4 corners and tank if possible.Any idea of who makes one and were to get one with sending units to.
bagged300mondubs   +1y
i had one from AIM it looked cool, but the pressure was way off and the senders kept going out....
e10pvmt   +1y
i have heard goo dthings abou tthe AVS.....compact, low profile senders, 4 corners plus tank, interchangeable faceplates...i saw one in my buddies s-10 and i like it
Uncle Fester   +1y
I would like a nice compact one myself. Anyone have good luck with Dakota Digital?
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
I have the dakota digital one and I like it havent had time to mess with all the warring stuff that it will do and i think i have one bad sensor it reads about 10 psi off of the rest(got it used in a trade) but it is nice not having to run air lines inside, just some small wireing. Havent used any of the others though.
coptic120   +1y
Edited: 10/7/2008 12:29:31 AM by coptic120

I have Dakota on my truck. One guage for all 4 corners and one for the tank. Its pretty damn accurate as far as i can tell. The guage will show just about perfect pressure when the pressure switch kicks on and off. I had 1 sending unit go bad, it would jump all over the place. Since i replaced it no problems.
Page 1 of 1