Page 6 of 6
Toy Model Cars \  bud's w.i.p.

bud's w.i.p.

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 5826
replies 56
following 17

customforlife   +1y

ok so heres an update on what i have been up too.... bodied ranger with new backhalf i have built more onto it like inner finders link setup and interior i will post pics later  
post photo
customforlife   +1y

heres a ford im experimenting with...i sectioned some out of the bodie and i choped the top were the stock front glass still fitsand yo can see how much lower it is compared to the stock bed side i havnt cut up yet lol 
post photo
customforlife   +1y

got a new one going, a tow ig for my model lol    
post photo
post photo
JUICED03   +1y
where did you find the low profile tires for the dually????? i just biult a chevy dually extended cab doored but i dont like the rims i have on it ... they look good but i like the look of semi wheels 
fingconverge   +1y

wtf!?!?!?! these are blowing my mind.....ive seen slammed models but nothin with that resembled a minitruck suspension wise......thats dopedo the airbag set-ups actually go up and down???and do u custom fab the 4-links and the airbags and shit?? the parts look so neat and perfect.thats fuckin awsome man....keep that shit up 
customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fingconvergewtf!?!?!?! these are blowing my mind.....ive seen slammed models but nothin with that resembled a minitruck suspension wise......thats dopedo the airbag set-ups actually go up and down???and do u custom fab the 4-links and the airbags and shit?? the parts look so neat and perfect.thats fuckin awsome man....keep that shit up --------------------------------------------- lol thanks man i have made some models with real working suspension but most of them are just glued together and sit there ans i make all the suspension parts 4 links and all
customforlife   +1y
 heres the ranger with the backhalf im building on it. just a small update         
post photo