Page 2 of 3
Off-topic \  tips to pass CDL test?

tips to pass CDL test?

Off-topic General Discussions
views 1269
replies 20
following 14

fatboysS1O   +1y
thanks Kimber. yeah ive seen some vids of guys going through tests like that. pointing out every lil thing on the truck and trailer. but im leaning more towards the smaller stuff now. i would like to get into that eventually though. a buddy of mine just delivers gas. he had to have a cdl to drive the truck. im lookin for whatever i need to qualify to drive that.its really just a big ass truck with a flat bed and the metal sides. think it has air brakes and it exceeds the normal weight limit. making it to where you need a cdl. with a hazmat too btw.
bdroppeddak   +1y
i dont have a cdl but you can c deez nutz
fatboysS1O   +1y
what? your a weird sumbitch sometimes Cris!
mikeyrulesdotcom   +1y
Russell

the main thing to do is really just read the book and take the little practice test at the end of each section. its alot of work and dedication but it pays off in the long run. i had to pay too many times then i finally passed for a class A. just really study the book and know your $hit
fatboysS1O   +1y
mikey, buddy of mine just let me know that they offer some truck driving school up in west georgia somewhere that HOPE pays for. so we're lookin into that. thanks for the help though.
mikeyrulesdotcom   +1y
try Katlaw Driving School. its in the Austell area. not to sure about the HOPE but you never know
sikness   +1y
I know here in N.C you have to do a pre-trip before you get in the truck. All that is, is just going around the truck and pretty much inspecting it. The Hazmat is pretty simple. Just read the section and most of the question were pretty self explanitory. But hell if I can get my cdls and hazmats anybody can, hahaha!!
Dustins10   +1y
this guy knows what hes talkin about walk around and brake tests are the hardest part writen test and drivein the truck is nothinOriginally posted by TRIKKY

Study the hell out of the book to get your permit. Then learn the truck. Know your pre-trip inspection. You will have to go through the inside and outside of the truck from the littlest things, like knowing (you will have to point to and identify damn near the whole truck and trailer)where engine parts are, to checking the the trailer. You will have to do an air brake test, etc. etc. You will have to be able to do a lot test. This will be straight backing, 90 degree turn, and a dock backing. If you pass all this, then you will go onto the road test. You will need to be able to double clutch smoothly, and well, be able to drive the damn truck. He could ask you random shit while your driving like what a previous speed limit sign says, to the heighth of a bridge etc etc...I hope this helps. If you have any other qestions, email me. Kimbab_77@hotmail.com

Dodge_Man   +1y
Edited: 5/27/2011 1:59:26 PM by Dodge_Man

Hello. I found free CDL test (Air Brakes and other). Share with youhttp://cdl-test-exam.com/
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
Hey bro i know its a pain in the ass to get all your endorsements but in the end it pays off. I have my class B with air brake and passenger endorsement and i kick my self in the ass for getting my a with all the endorsements could have been make good side money.So i drive 18 to 25 buses a night (service them get them ready for the next day)
post photo