Page 1 of 1
Old School Minis \  pics of "RED HOT"

pics of "RED HOT"

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1159
replies 8
following 6

nisrod   +1y
anyone got any good pics of a red hb from early 90's from fla called red hot!!!anyone know where it is 2day??
lucky_brew   +1y
there are some in a few other old school post. i dont have any personlly. ive got the mag it was featured in.... (nissan? flames on fenders? kmc wheels? tilt bed?- thats it right?)
nisrod   +1y
thats the one!!!
slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 3/16/2008 5:34:16 PM by SLAMDTACO

I have several and posted a couple in the old school thread as mentioned. I saw it at my first truck show in 1988 or 1989

slamdtaco   +1y
my pictures of it are on page 9 of the old school link/pics and the MT cover pic is on page 21
lucky_brew   +1y
pic also listed in the old school thread "wheels from 10 years ago" or whatever that heading is... anyway- there is one on that thread too!
droppedgirl1   +1y
Holy cow Jason. . . you're old. LOL. I didn't even go to my first show til 92.
Last I heard, Red Hot had been bought by someone that was trying to restore it to the way it was when it was featured. But that must have been a couple years ago I heard that. Haven't seen it in years. . .
1lownismo   +1y
That was owned by dave hardin he ws a friend of mine and low impact volusia county president. I havent seen the truck in years I know he had it for a long time. Alot of the members of that club still have their rides. impactsus on here was vice president of the club and he still had his mazda a year ago. If you want you can email him at eruschjr1@yahoo.com and ask him..
Page 1 of 1