Sport Compact General \  Fast and Furious 4 Mustang

Fast and Furious 4 Mustang

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 1366
replies 11
following 12

MysteriousGT1   +1y
found this on google:

Got some fresh rumors for you Fast and Furious fans. According to the guys at NewHemiTech, the next installment will again revolve around drifting, with American muscle going head to head against some of the JDM favorites. Word has it that the central cars will be the new Camaro and the upcoming Skyline R35 GTR. The cast of cars will also include a S197 Mustang and the current Dodge Charger, each heavily modfied by American Car Products in Whittier, CA. NewHemiTech claims the Mustang below will be in the movie, and they also have photos of the Charger. Oh, and apparently Vin Diesel is coming back... Time will tell if these rumors pan out...

a couple other pics i just found:

IB2LOUD   +1y
yay!
granth   +1y
that mustang has been in progress for a while now. it has (had) a huge system taking up the back seat...

i will never understand american muscle drifting.....even the s197's. bleh. why a charger? a family car drifting....really?
b12yan   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

that mustang has been in progress for a while now. it has (had) a huge system taking up the back seat...

i will never understand american muscle drifting.....even the s197's. bleh. why a charger? a family car drifting....really?

not sure why you wouldn't understand it.. coming with large v8's with nice torque and HP it seems like a natural for drfting..
waynehammer   +1y
lambo doors are gay.
low f350   +1y
Originally posted by waynehammer

lambo doors are gay.

2X^^^^
standardbyker88   +1y
drifting is supposed to be lightweight, small engine cars that toss around easy. seems weird seeing big ass USDM stuff like that.
supravan   +1y
most of the original cast will be in the 4th movie and a few from the other movies as well so they are no rumors about vin cause he will be in the movie they already have trailers out for the movie
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y

sweet. i dont no shit about tunner car's but i've always liked them and the movie is cool!

drupru22   +1y
Edited: 1/30/2009 7:27:31 AM by drupru22

I just Googled to see if I could find a trailer on it and came across this.  Looks pretty bad ass if this is going to be the movie for sure.  When you go to the web page you need to go to the bottom and click on "Time to crank that new Fast and Furious trailer" under Related Reading.  For some reason this link does not bring you right to the trailer.    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2929000-2929999/2929038_191_full.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/on-set-pics-of-the-cars-for-fast-and-the-furious-4.php&usg=__AdZPuWZaW9hKglaXVzSbQxntSOY=&h=312&w=575&sz=151&hl=en&start=11&um=1&tbnid=raatT9xGkLZNGM:&tbnh=73&tbnw=134&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfast%2Band%2Bthe%2Bfurious%2B4%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX  It also looks like the date to come out is April 3, 2009.  I've seen later dates but who knows for sure.