Page 1 of 2
Tools \  CNC PLASMA TABLE ?

CNC PLASMA TABLE ?

Tools Q & A
views 1287
replies 14
following 10

dragginon22s   +1y
I'm looking in to buying a cnc plasma table but dont know what ones are good and winch ones to stay away from, I got some info in Torchmate tables and Plasma cam tables. Does anyone on here know anything able whats good and whats bad?
twistedcivic99   +1y
we have the plasma cam table it works great..easy to use as well.def great investment.we did alot of research before i got this one and it was the most recommended.
dragginon22s   +1y
how "easy" is easy? I watched some of the dvd they sent me before it froze up and wouldnt play anymore.I'm wanting to use the table to make bag brackets, tabs, ect for my stuff and to sell
VtecCrx   +1y
My dad has a plasma cam, those things are sweet!
spraybomb   +1y
The vocational school where I learned to weld had a Plasmacam. Now remind you, back then I'd never used any fabricating equipment before, much less a high tech plasma machine. Talk about user friendly!!! It only took me a couple weeks practice and I was cutting stuff out for everybody at the whole school. I was a friggan ROCKSTAR with that thing!! Plasmacam is by far the most simple and easy to use table IMO. I always said to myself, "someday I'm gonna get one of these". Five years later.....I'm now the owner of a 4x8 Practical CNC plasma table. Works great, but nowhere near as easy to run as the Plasmacam.
settintrendz   +1y
i've got a 4X8 torchmate i need to get rid of due to a lack of space. message of email me if you are interested. you can find my info on my website.
baggeddime   +1y
i have i plazma cam work great super easy to use had it cutting in less then a day after i got it and the dhc2 feature it has on the this years model makes it nice...my buddie in the same town as me has a torchmate and he has to manuly ajust the torch hieght and thats gay
STUD1Y   +1y
these things look really easy to make?

is it as simple as two servo's two linear gear slides and a controller?

what is the programming interface to upload a part coordinates?

slammedxonair   +1y
i was starting to build my own and decided just to buy 1 cause it would be quicker to get up and running. so i now own a www.dynatorch.com system and love it. i also have the motors and relay boards if anybody is interested in them. they are stepper motors