Page 1 of 2
Ask A Pro \  Jag rear end

Jag rear end

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 930
replies 14
following 10

ibagurs   +1y
Max here are a few pics of the rear end i came across. can you tell me what knuckles and hub i should get to mak it work on a 5 on 4 1/2 bolt patern. plus i want to run cv joints, should i just connact your guy about doing that for me or should i try wo match one up with a car?
Thanks Andrew

BioMax   +1y
I would contact Sean Carlini at RCV Performance about the axles and CV joints, but you will probably need to have adapters made to go from the 4 bolt flange to a 6 bolt CV. And then for a knuckle, I think that you would be best off starting with a Supra knuckle. I don't know of anything else that uses a 5 on 4.5" lug pattern that is not overly combersome.
TwistedMinis   +1y
What about the hub you were talking about that Timken makes for the 4WD S10 hub that has two bolt patterns? I was curious about those when you mentioned it to me.
BioMax   +1y
You could go that route. I need to dig up that pn. still.

...then you could just use a 4wd S-10 knuckle.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Thats kind of the route I was looking at going, because S10 parts are readily available. But I might check into the Supra knuckles.
ibagurs   +1y
do you have any i dea of what year or model of jag this might have come out of?
bodydropped85   +1y
what about cobra knuckles?
marcus760   +1y
what about corvette irs?
BioMax   +1y
Cobra knuckles could possibly work, but I'm sure that they are little tougher to get a hold of than Supra.

Vettes are 5 on 4.75" and personally I think that they are a bit too combersome for a mini.
AVTekk   +1y
what about the thunderbird/mark viii kunckles? thats what i have and i believe they are 5x4.5", i plan to just redrill for the s10 pattern.