Page 1 of 1
Ask A Pro \  521 ??

521 ??

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 308
replies 9
following 5

pugz   +1y
i see on your 521 its all been converted to real spindles and not king pins? what all is needed to do htis? i know control arms are going to be needed how much to make some? also is your still 6 lug?
BioMax   +1y
There really isn't anything 521 about our 521 anymore. I used Hardbody 2wd front spindles and 4wd rear knuckles. How those would relate to your stock geometry is beyond me. But if you want to send me your stock arms and spindles, I should be able to build new stuff to convert it all to whatever you need.

How much? I don't know, it depends on how involved you want me to get, but I think that it would be a minimum of $1500 for arms and spindles to bolt up to your stock frame.
granth   +1y
Max, that frame is sick, I love the whole narrow frame, like that and Mike's frame, but have you ever told exactly how Mike's lifts haha.
BioMax   +1y
Do you mean how he had to teach circus chickens to do most of the work?
granth   +1y
yes. if thats the words needed to be used to get a pic of it lifted lol
BioMax   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

...but have you ever told exactly how Mike's lifts haha.

...yes. if thats the words needed to be used to get a pic of it lifted lol

I'm not exactly sure what you are aking, I just speculated on the first one, but your reply has me confused.
poontang2005   +1y
My brain hurts, I'm confused easily
bagdb2200   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

Max, that frame is sick, I love the whole narrow frame, like that and Mike's frame, but have you ever told exactly how Mike's lifts haha. BioMax didn't do Mike Alexander's Toyota, Aaron Iha did.
BioMax   +1y
Aaron did build Mike's chassis... that is one guy who does some crazy shit. His work is Goldberg central... Smart guy and clean work.
granth   +1y
oh, well I was under the impression you did it Max, my fault. Maybe this is why you are confused.
Page 1 of 1