Page 1 of 1
Ask A Pro \  fittings question

fittings question

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 245
replies 5
following 5

dragginb22   +1y
hey, im trying to put electric valves on my truck instead of my manual ones... i bout 3/8 valves and 3/8 air line... and i still need to buy 3/8 fittings.. people told me to run 2 cross's and two t's to do a 4 valve set up...

on my set up now i have male fittings on my truck right now... but suicidedoors.com and fm kustoms and my local fitting store only have female ??

the question would be how and what do i need to buy to make female fittings work on air line and bags ??
pootytang   +1y
heres the six valve setup, i am not sure what the crosses would be needed for unless your runnin gauges. when you say female fittings do you mean like the ptc fittings?

BioMax   +1y
I'm not quite understanding what you are asking.

I can tell you that I much prefer to build a small manifold with brass fittins to cut down on the number of push fittings needed. I also use check valves for insurance, they don't always work, but they make me feel better.
dragginb22   +1y
i got the diagram for a 4 valve set up... im only running front and back ...

so basically im asking a stupid ass question .. how do i get the hose to stay in the fitting... and yes i do have one gauge thats double needle one needle for the front bags and one for the back ... all i need to know is how to run the hose and make it stay on a female fitting ( cross and T ) basically
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by dragginb22

i got the diagram for a 4 valve set up... im only running front and back ...

so basically im asking a stupid ass question .. how do i get the hose to stay in the fitting... and yes i do have one gauge thats double needle one needle for the front bags and one for the back ... all i need to know is how to run the hose and make it stay on a female fitting ( cross and T ) basically

Run a push to connect (PTC) or a compression fitting. They come with male and female ends.
BioMax   +1y
yeah, what he said...
Page 1 of 1