Page 8 of 8
Toy Model Cars \  newest models i have built

newest models i have built

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 3398
replies 76
following 49

ptman2002   +1y
towerhobbies.com they should have everything you need, if you want to order online. also try modelexpress.net
spicy   +1y
i use styrene tubing to do the frame and thin sheets of styrene to do body work bedfloors floor pans and so on as far as the filler i use bondo glazing putty its like $2 at wal mart and sands easy its the red crap and it goes a long way
menace   +1y
Originally posted by SPICY2

as far as the filler i use bondo glazing putty its like $2 at wal mart and sands easy its the red crap and it goes a long way

thats the same stuff i use, but it takes forever to harden up so i can sand it down,

where does everyone get their stuff like fuel cells, air tanks, compressors, speakers? Here are a couple of my models that im workin on right now..
post photo
02ramon20s   +1y
here is the newest models that i have built. I built these for my Car Clubs Christmas party.

tell me what yah think
lucky_brew   +1y
i think all yall got too much time on your hands.... lol ... nice models guys! very cool! i can never find time to build these things. i buy the models and they sit wrapped in the plastic in my closet! argh...
02ramon20s   +1y
YEAH JUST A LITTLE TIME.
livnthelowlife   +1y
i think we all have too much time on our hands or we wouldnt be on the damn computer