Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 3399
replies 76
following 49

tuckinlugs06   +1y
where did you get the yota
slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 8/31/2007 10:49:39 AM by SLAMDTACO

try rpphobby.com and http://modelexpress.net/cgi-bin/modelexpress/shop/index.html
llatinostyle   +1y
I gotta have one of those Hardbodies!Hey,have you thought about,making models for people,like they do renderings?That would be sweet to have a model of your show truck.
TwistedMinis   +1y
You should to models for people that match their trucks. Lol. I've got one of my truck here, just haven't had time to start cutting it up.
bodydropped   +1y
ive built a couple that were built like trucks but most of them are still in the building stages i havent touched on in about 2 years
Fazethree6661   +1y
Go Check Hobby Lobby if there is one in your area.. I have found the yota 2wd minitruck model there but its like 30-40 bucks.. I also have a yota that is 4x4 but we are changing it to lay out....I want a Mazda one though where do you find those at? huh??
ptman2002   +1y
check rpphobby and scale lows. model express is pretty good too. i find most of mine on ebay though. as far as building them for people, i have done 2 so far and a few replicas of ones i have owned. its just that if you want the detail in them, you can tie up 50 bucks or so quick in one of these.
bodydropped   +1y
50 bucks ahahahah a buddy of mine was heavy in to building them i know he had 50 in the wheels and like a total of 300 in the model and thats before he did the paint
02ramon20s   +1y
Here are some that ive builtMany more to come/a>
BOYETT   +1y
Edited: 9/15/2007 6:12:35 PM by BOYETT

heres a colorado im working on...its 1:18 scale diecast. I used bondo and metal filler to shave the handles, gutters, and i ground off the z71 side moldings. I also used bondo to make a custom rollpan. I used metal filler to mold the gate together too.

post photo
post photo