Tools \  New Tool Woot!

New Tool Woot!

Tools Q & A
views 1555
replies 22
following 18

Pancho   +1y
Originally posted by Idragit

how hard is it to operate? I know the cheaper ones are a lil difficult to keep a straight line..man even monkey can use the on vince gots...."i got to try his" and it is badass
PleasuresBurban   +1y
Thats badass man! Bed looks killer
no1lowr   +1y
yea well worth 5 k
boooghar   +1y
that is purty f'n sweet, nice way to raise the bar on sheet metal beds
Dejavu   +1y
if i sent you two peices of sheetmetal and drew on it what i was looking to do with it would you be intrested in making it happen? or maybe i can just give you dimension of two square peies of sheetmetal and maybe get you to work something up for me similiar to the bedsides? i have been looking around here for someone to do it for me for almost a year now (" havnt been looking reeal hard) but cant find anyone and i really want to use that style on my new firewall?... intrested? i would love to have you do it if you would like... doesnt seem like it would take long but then again i dont know.. let me know man i could really use the help and posibly help you a little pay that sucker off! hahaha
TCB-Vince   +1y
Originally posted by Idragit

how hard is it to operate? I know the cheaper ones are a lil difficult to keep a straight line..

Actually its really easy to use and it roll nice you dont have to push it at all...its badass...you would have to try it to know.

TCB-Vince   +1y
Originally posted by Dejavu

if i sent you two peices of sheetmetal and drew on it what i was looking to do with it would you be intrested in making it happen? or maybe i can just give you dimension of two square peies of sheetmetal and maybe get you to work something up for me similiar to the bedsides? i have been looking around here for someone to do it for me for almost a year now (" havnt been looking reeal hard) but cant find anyone and i really want to use that style on my new firewall?... intrested? i would love to have you do it if you would like... doesnt seem like it would take long but then again i dont know.. let me know man i could really use the help and posibly help you a little pay that sucker off! hahaha

ya let me know.
bdydrp18   +1y
very very nice love the inset panel look
Forever Draggin   +1y
i think u did a great job, but i think it takes away from the smoothed bed look...but its different so maybe itll grow on me
grip   +1y
Super nice.Clean but not blank like most beds.