Page 2 of 3
Tools \  Best small welder?

Best small welder?

Tools Q & A
views 1214
replies 23
following 23

bdroppeddak   +1y
the small miller would work fine, the 130 or 135 or whatever it is now......... i dont like lincoln migs, but their tigs are nice....
maztang (ryan)   +1y
i got the lincoln pro mig 140 from lowes. it kicks ass. you can mig weld from 24 gauge to 10 gauge and flux core up to 5/16 steel and you can weld aluminum. makes me look almost like a pro. haha. it also goes up to 140 amps and plugs right into 120.
lo75lux   +1y
hobart 187
Forever Draggin   +1y
i have the biggest 110 lincoln and use it all the time and it welds great. never had any problems with it and it has never gotten overheated or shut off
thacru78   +1y
As for a small welder, I would go with the Lincoln 135 from Lowe's. About $500 and works great. I bagged the Dodge with it with no problems. I used it on all the notch and the link bars. I never had one weld break, and I drug the hell out of it. Good welded in my book. Plugs into 110 and works awesome.
injunjoe   +1y
Originally posted by SuicidalCustomz

i have a lincoln SP-175plus and its kicksass too be a lil welder its 220v and i welder everything with it 4-links,notchs,build frames,and u can also turn it down and weld sheetmetal with it all day long..

x2 good welder for the money

Idragit   +1y
I was lookin into the lincoln sp175..but I want one thats 110..I've used a 135 alot..and theyre good..I just want a lil more power..I think I need a lil more power..
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
had lincoln 135 mig from lowes no problems. went back to buy 175 lincoln and is perfect..
DblG   +1y
Have you checked into Inverters?
TwistedMinis   +1y
Miller 175. Lincolns are nice too, but I fell you pay more for the same level machine from other companies.