Tools Q & A
views 1699
replies 23
following 18

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Originally posted by xinsertnamex

got a link to the DIY?

no, not off hand.

if you go to www.pirate4x4.com you will see alot of people that have made these benders, and they can get you incontact with the plans....usually you have to pay a few bucks for them tho...

but there are alot of "build up" threads on thare that show their process of the building of the bender.

its pretty cool.

bdroppeddak   +1y
today at work i built a mortar trowel and a shovel because my boss would rather pay me to rig something than buy some useful tools at home depot......
framescr8pintoy   +1y
ive had to do that before at my previous place of employment.. i needed some cement finishing tools so i had to make em.. actually turned out decent.
McClarys   +1y
www.metalmeet.com
all your English wheels and metal working needs answer'd , even how to make tools , like ENGLISH WHEEL...
i show that link , cause making an English wheel is not just welding tons of random metal together , theres way to make them to properly work. check the link out before you go making some english wheels, they even have info on how to use it....
STUD1Y   +1y
i made a couple leather beater bags from old leather jackets.

The trick, is to fill them with good sand.

buy the leather jackets at any goodwill.

cut and wa-la!

fatboysS1O   +1y
what about the "Death Blow" hammer Cris?
1984crewcab   +1y
Taylor how wide and long is your frame table?
bdroppeddak   +1y
oh snap rusty! i forgot about deathblow, the hammer i spent like 7 hours building and tempering.....