Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  F150 front end swap

F150 front end swap

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 1760
replies 7
following 5

dufur2003   +1y
Okay so what I am wanting to do is put an 07 Expedition front clip onto my 04 F150. I haven't seen this done yet but I was wandering if anyone new if it would all just bolt up to my truck or not.
tattedfordguy   +1y
I dont know if it's a bolton or not but i heard on here that there's a guy in Northern Califorina that did it...
dufur2003   +1y
bump
dufur2003   +1y
bump
dufur2003   +1y
bump
groundedbigbody   +1y
it's gonna bolt on but your gonna need the hood,fenders,headerpanel and all the front end parts for the front bumper . the 07 is not much diffrent from the 03-06 expedition front i thought about changing mine to it on my 02 as the 03-06 expedition front is getting old to me .. but i'm not even gonna try to go to ford and pay out the ass for parts like i did for the 03-06 front end
Diddi   +1y
I have a 2002 Ford lightning and was wondering if the 04 expedition front clip was (fenders/hood..ect..ect.) A direct bolt on?? Thanks for any help or insight you can give towards my situation
Post was last edited on Apr 16, 2016 08:04. This post has been edited 1 times.
guilty by design   +1y
Those are 2 different bodystyles. The door lines wouldnt be right, hood may not mount the same, etc. You can do like the chevy guys and graft the new frontend to the rear portion of the stock fenders tho. Youd need the 04 core support to hang everything on tho. Use the same method as this just with your parts
http://www.trucktrend.com/how-to/paint-body/0505mt-chevy-s10-custom-chevy-colorado-front-end/
Page 1 of 1