Page 2 of 3
Toy Model Cars \  Some of my mini trucks

Some of my mini trucks

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 2362
replies 27
following 21

needinamini   +1y
thanks and for the one that asked y i dont buy a truck or w/e... i had one that i was gettin ready to start, which was a s10 box, than i had to sell it when i moved cuz i had 3 cars n my girls car, than had a baby and sold the rest of my cars to give the fam a propper place to live and a big enough place for the 3 of us.. so now we just got a family car and im tryin to buy a nissan hb right now once my dads buddy decides to sell it
smctoy   +1y
awesome models guys!!
needinamini   +1y
thanks
framescr8pintoy   +1y
heres a couple ive been working on here and there. the latest was the fullsize 4dr tahoe i shortened into a 2dr tahoe. the other is a toyota pickup fully shaved.
post photo
post photo
post photo
TwistedMinis   +1y
I like the 4 door Tahoe turned 2 door Tahoe.
Blitz Noma   +1y
Yeah that Tahoe looks good...
framescr8pintoy   +1y
thanks i just picked it up on sunday night and had it cut up and already glued back together. havent had time since to do anymore work on it yet, still in its rough stage. its been a project that ive been wanting to do for awhile now.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Man if I switched to models image how quick and cheap I could finish a ride and how many I could fit in the garage. Not to mention detailing would be much nicer.
Great details keep it up.
bodydropped   +1y
i got a shit load of models i tryed to buy a 2 dr tahoe but it went for 100 bucks on ebay i got alot of rare models and some i made like 4 dr duallys and so such
framescr8pintoy   +1y
ive never seen a 2dr tahoe kit, who made it?