Under Construction \  blazer project...

blazer project...

Under Construction General Discussions
views 1697
replies 51
following 37

smctoy   +1y
Edited: 1/9/2007 8:13:45 PM by smcprez

This is my boy Jason Perdue's 87 Blazer project. Its body dropped, full air suspension & 22's. More to come...

mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Pretty sick.
How close are his tires to coming above the back glass. I ditched my 22s cuz they came higher then the glass in the back, and I didnt want to run 30 series rubber. But the 265/35s were a good inch above the glass line.
bowtied   +1y
Dude thats badass! Wish i was able to do that kind of work! Im really needen a b/d. Keep it up! Work looks sick! Good luck!
thatsmydawg   +1y
i love those style blazers and they look even better with 22's
weave   +1y
Thats awesome, nice plasma too
smctoy   +1y
If you have any questions then Im sure Jason will be happy to let you know he did things. His profile is: Sandy1 on here.
mmautoworks   +1y
just curios but a few years back i had a 88 s dime bd hard on 20s and my tires were almost right on the hood how are 22s workn without coming through
nut   +1y
clean work man

slamdblazer   +1y
Originally posted by mmautoworks

just curios but a few years back i had a 88 s dime bd hard on 20s and my tires were almost right on the hood how are 22s workn without coming through

Well if you tire size calculator the 20s you had and the 245/22s that hes runnin you will realize there almost the same. and im not to sure but is this blazer layin pinch or flat rocker not hatin just cant tell from the picture? i sure wish when i did mine on 22s back in '05 that there would have been 22x8s(not billet) and 245/30s cuz man that extra 1/2in really helps for those that have tried to tuck 22s on these, owell.

Thing looks good tho.