Page 2 of 3
Toy Model Cars \  nissan hardbody

nissan hardbody

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 4899
replies 23
following 13

droppedmitsu   +1y
ok good, just making sure its the same model you started out with as I just bought one off of ebay. thanks for the help
ptman2002   +1y
no prob if you have any ?s while building i will be glad to try and help you out. just message me or email me.
droppedmitsu   +1y
any progress pics? what about some pics of the front suspension? got mine in today and did a little work to it for the BD. whats the overall diameter of your rims amd tires?
ptman2002   +1y
rims and tires are 1 1/4 in. they are roughly 22s i think. ill get some more pics when i get the cam back from the GF.
chance   +1y
wat did u use for bags and wat did u use to build the frame and did u use glue or wat.
ptman2002   +1y
bags are just orings, frame is built out of different sizes of styrene. and i use testors glue in the orange tubes from walmart. or you can get everything from a hobby shop.
greybush   +1y
WOW, were the hell did u find that model? I've looked everywhere for a HB.
droppedmitsu   +1y
pretty much the only place u can get them is on ebay every once in a while. it is a 4x4 version to begin with so u will have to do some modifying
ptman2002   +1y
Edited: 2/9/2007 3:42:19 AM by ptman2002

more progress.

and a new project im working on.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
PleasuresBurban   +1y
Some of you all have to much time but i must agree its BADASS! Hell im dealing with the real deal and its pissing me off enough! Pretty damn cool models though