threads
Page 1 of 1
Sport Compact General \  2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION MR for SALE!!

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION MR for SALE!!

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 473
replies 6
following 5

KustomBlazerX   +1y
Edited: 9/8/2006 5:10:10 PM by KustomBlazerX

The ultimate Lancer Evolution, the MR is redefining sport compact performance expectations around the world. It comes standard with the kind of technology that pushes the absolute limits of street and track performance. Take everything available on the Lancer Evolution IX and add one-piece forged aluminum BBS
jwmm04   +1y
Um, they sell classifieds for a reason.
KustomBlazerX   +1y
NEW PICS ADDED!!
b12yan   +1y
i'll waste one of my 20 posts per month telling you this thread is fuckin retarded... you work for a car dealership tryin to sell a car on ssm.. and yes classifieds maybe? they are here for a reason...
Hc Daytona Dragger   +1y
overrated... my 90 honda civic mops them up all day long... and I have less than $6,000 in it
KustomBlazerX   +1y
if it needs to be in a different section, or there is somethin else i need to do, would someone (staff) please let me know. I havent really been around lately as my blazer is torn down for a re-build and i dont want to break any of the rules around here.

I was just trying to get the word out that there is finally a few EVO's at some houston area dealerships.

Once again, I appologize if I did something wrong!

Kyle
ERRATIC
dirkbelt   +1y
those are some badass cars,they showed it up agianst the lambo,mercilago and it out cornered it,just a little expensive
Page 1 of 1