threads
Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  what ever happened to the MIC Krew Kut dually?

what ever happened to the MIC Krew Kut dually?

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 13786
replies 9
following 10

slammed99   +1y
whatever happened to it?
sic68   +1y
the guy that owns bretz wheels owns it now. its on acrophobias website.
BankruptRam   +1y
Brent has it. I saw him in Carrollton, TX about a year ago or so drivin it down the road. I talked to him for a bit and he said it just sits in storage, he doesnt have time to drive it.

Abercrombie   +1y
I hate to hear of trucks sitting in storage. It always makes me wonder if it's became a rats playground.
mazdashawn1   +1y
the truck was at heatwave last year.
Abercrombie   +1y
Was it still lookin' pimp? The last time I saw it was at ShowFest in 2002. Joey and Heather owned it then.
grip   +1y
Brent was using it to advertise for his wheel company.I think he might be ready to sell it now.As old as it is the truck is still in one peice.
BdYDrPd88   +1y
yeah thats a bad ass truck but where would you put somethin like that i mean hell how long was that thing ove 20ft aint it?
droppedcrewcab   +1y
Hey Everyone,
I still own the MIC Krew Kut dually. The truck was at the 2004 Heatwave show, but it hasn't been out since then. I have been storing it at my machine/production facility along with my other duallys so it has been in climate controlled storage since I parked it. Last week I replaced all the batteries in it and am going to take it to Killer Ridez (www.killerridez.com) next week for a good detailing and to swap in an aluminum radiator. After that its going to be in a 4th of July parade and then the following week I will probably take it to the Dust Off show (July 8-9th) to display it (not entered) @ the show. The truck is still around and I'm kicking around a couple ideas to update the stereo and interior and some motor work too. We just made a new set of Flame wheels for it as well. The truck is still one of my favorites, but with no top and 24' feet long, it's a pain in the butt to take out or do anything with, but it's still fun. Thanks - Brent
www.brentzwheels.com
www.duallywheels.com
DragNasty   +1y
^^^Baller
Page 1 of 1