Page 4 of 4
Toy Model Cars \  body dropping a plastic model

body dropping a plastic model

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 3751
replies 37
following 27

minitrucker6669   +1y
i got a 40ish ford woody i turned into a pick up i just took different frames i had and im gona make a custom one for it and its gona be sittin on 22's
pcmodeler   +1y
Edited: 8/3/2006 10:24:03 AM by pcmodeler

Some of my older stuff:

post photo
post photo
sdimeondubs   +1y
heres mine.....

im not done with it... but yea...
post photo
post photo
minitrucker6669   +1y
i would post pics but i dont have any on this computer and my models are all packed up and at my new house its pretty good i need lil more work im also working ona a 49 merc its 1:24 die cast shaving it completely gona body drop it and chop it paint it flat black and i also have a 94 ford ext long bed im going to body drop
bagtodrag   +1y
Edited: 8/3/2006 11:55:43 AM by bagtodrag

Just uploaded these so there pending for my profile now. Did this awhile back, painted Sapphire Blue Metal Flake, same for the whole dash, billet steering wheel, billet pedals, indash flip screen, choped headrests, fully shaved rear end with a molded bed cover, tubed back half frame.But with the DUBs i usually cut upward where the axle goes through the pastic so the wheels/axle have up and down motion so it will layout and jsut cut out anything else that gets in the way.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
slowram   +1y
i build all my truck models up the same way u would a real one. build all one off frames for each one, and they come out killer when finished.
LORTHANU   +1y
COOL! WHERE IS EVERYONE GETTING THE MODLES AT?
minitrucker6669   +1y
right now im workin on a ford 350 ext not a body drop but all custom with custom front and rear but the sexton for the cab is stock i cut ever thing else and custom did it then ive got a ford f150 that i slammed on ground wit 20's workin on shavin rear end and chopped roof off its all custom ill post pics if i can get picturs lol