Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  Door Popper Help

Door Popper Help

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2339
replies 7
following 5

twistedsdime   +1y
I need help with wiring my door poppers for my truck. Everything is mounted but I have lost my wiring diagram. Any help would be awesome.
Gump1986   +1y
i might have my wiring diagram from 3 years ago in the basement somewhere. ill look tonight and see if i can find it. what brand kit do you have?
twistedsdime   +1y
I don't remember the brand name but here is a link to what all in included maybe that will help:

http://www.aewel.com/Detail.asp?Product_ID=500.510_JW-R594
ShakinPlates   +1y
Edited: 5/8/2006 1:03:46 PM by ShakinPlates

Its pretty hard to explain in a short amount of time so heres a few pointers. Ill try to answer as many questions you have.basically you need run fused wire to a distrobution block that splits it to 3 wires. run 2 wires their own 30/40amp relay. run the 3rd (use a thinner wire) to the power source of your popper brain power wire (should be red fused wire). Make sure you take care of wiring your ground as well. Use this schematic to help you figure out how a relay works. Wiring is cake once you figure out how it works.
post photo
TC29720   +1y
Go to Autolocs website man, they have the exact one that comes with your kit on there
twistedsdime   +1y
Perhaps I am missing something on autoloc that you know about. No where on that website do I see a wiring diagram.
Forever Draggin   +1y
they have instructions on their site
TC29720   +1y
If you go under the products section, tou will see the solenoids and actuators, go there and see the kit you have and click the details and it will give you a PDF file that has the instructions, the bad thing is that I just went there to check all this out and none of them worked, sorry about the mis info man
Page 1 of 1