Page 1 of 2
Sport Compact General \  02 fullsize stockfloored on the doors on 24s

02 fullsize stockfloored on the doors on 24s

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 918
replies 16
following 13

bigryan   +1y
just seeing what people think if it can be done..stock floor bodydroped on the doors on 24s...ive seen'em to the body on 24s and to the doors 22s..just wanted to see if people think it could be done or if its already been doing or in the process of doing this???because my homeboy is wanting to do this to his 02 gmc thanks for everyone input in advance....

Big Ryan
no1lowr   +1y
im pretty sure that this one is as low as YOU CAN get with a 24. could be wrong but havent seen any closer.
post photo
post photo
post photo
TC29720   +1y
There fulssizes layin body on 26's now man, 24's would be a task but nowhere near impossible
bigryan   +1y
well i know i could layin Body, but the Doors is Where We would Like it to be at.. well He's made up his mind he wants to lay doors rather it Be on 22s or 24s... but much rather have that bigger Wheel under there....

Big Ryan
tofnlows10   +1y
might be a close call..but i would say it can be done....depends on the tire size..cause if u can lay 24s on a s10..then u can lay doors on a fullsize w/ 24s...just my 2 cents..
mrbjk1   +1y
You can lay body with 26's on the 2003 and newer trucks. You might be able to door with 24's but your gonna need the updated front end it just gives a little more room for the tire.
lowboy msports   +1y
SURE IT CAN BE DONE. THE NEW RUN OF 24" TIRES ARE A LOT SMALLER THE THE 305/40/24 THAT PAST TRUCKS HAVE BEEN RUNNING. SMALLER LIKE THE ONE'S ON THE REAR OF RICO'S S-10. I KNOW THEY HAVE A 285/35/24, 295/35/24. AND NOT SURE OF THE SIZE BUT THEY HAVE ONE THAT IS SOME WHERE IN THE 255/35/24 RANGE.
mobileheath   +1y
it can be done....mine is setup to lay door on 22's and still has plenty of room to spare
Low_SST   +1y
toyo makes a 255/20/24 or something like that, its smaller then most 22s wheel and tire packages.
idrgbdy   +1y
sport compact car forum? lol.

lay that bitch on 24s to the doors. anything's possible.