Page 1 of 2
Sport Compact General \  civic 92-2000 custom airbag and lowered parts

civic 92-2000 custom airbag and lowered parts

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 840
replies 15
following 11

nut   +1y
i run my uncles chassis business and currently drive a uni-bodydropped civic, i have started production on a line of tube upper control arms with optional bag mounts, and full tube bag setups for the front, as well as tube rear trailing arms for more body clearance, and also dropped trailing arms and dropped forks for those who wanna keep cylinders but dont want to cut. all parts are for 92-2000 civic only right now,but if the demand gets crazy ill open it up to new civics and 94-97 accords and so on and so forth. if you are interested you can contact me at the shop at 706 221 7223 or email me at dragginonebay@aol.com for pics of the tube setup for the front. Oh and just to let ya know,im no fuckin up and coming hack shop,check our website or your local super chevy magazine. - blandin www.jimeasechassis.com
jcordova   +1y
This may be a stupid questions, but what's a Deuce?

nut   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2006 2:09:49 PM by nut

a chevy II/nova
pearldrop   +1y
Those parts all sound really cool but they still don't solve the main problem of the spindles being too tall.
That is the biggest problem with laying out Hondas.
Find a way to get those shorter and still keep them safe and a lot of people will be there with orders.
nut   +1y
adam rhodes contacted me this morning about a set for his accord, their just such a bitch to make
nut   +1y
i can make a few sets of spindles but they take so fuckin long to make that theres no way in shit i could keep up with the demand, i'd end up like ol' mike white and byc, and i dont think any one wants that.
baggedtwenty   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2006 2:31:10 PM by baggedtwenty

Edited: 3/8/2006 2:30:40 PM by baggedtwenty

^^^yup,do that and you will getaloy of peeps,mine are haced 1.75inches and can barely clear 18zsend me some pics twentytwank@yahoo.comand prices
jcordova   +1y
Oh no, Adam contacted you about new spindles?

Adam, what happened????

Did blandin dyer say to much???

jcordova   +1y
Chris, sent you an IM. Have a question.

nut   +1y
i dont really know the guy, but i couldnt explain his car so i just used his name ;x