Page 1 of 2
Sport Compact General \  SHOP IN PHILLY

SHOP IN PHILLY

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 822
replies 10
following 8

porschcalade   +1y
im lookin for a shop in philly that would be able to make a custom cold air intake and full exaust, among other engine and suspension modifications. btw this is for a friend but any help would be appriciated.
porschcalade   +1y
I know there are some shops in this area come on now people
madmike   +1y
what kind of car
BigJay43   +1y
theres a shop in philly called Shop of Drop...dont know anything else about it.
crazeflier07   +1y
I would look across the river in jersey. Lots of shops over there. You can try exotic concepts off of 202 by the montgomery mall at five points. I'll see if I can find the number.
~Jon~
UltimateTuner10   +1y
I believe this was for me (thanks igor)...this is for a 98 Neon ATX...im new here, so hello
TacoFel   +1y
My shop is loacted about 35min south of Philly, but I'm sure there are a few in the local area for things.
UltimateTuner10   +1y
Location of this shop? I might just swing by and check it out...currently thinking about getting sponsored a little (give me like 50 bux of stuff whatever it may be), and put your vynil on my window...give me like 200+ worth, and you can put vynils on the sides of the car
bdroppeddak   +1y
give me like 400 dollars worth of stuff and you can put your name on the side of my truck, the tailgate, and the tires!!
tuctcandy00   +1y
Not trying to be a dick...but it takes a little more than that to get sponsored. Most shops have paying customers willing to put a sticker on their car for advertisement. At least, that's how we do it around here.