Mini Truckin General \  layed out semi trucks

layed out semi trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 5025
replies 70
following 61

mtm   +1y
ran across this while looking at images on google thought it was interesting

No glass mirrors, they used polished stainless steel.

No fuel tank straps, they are hidden!

No door handles

Suicide doors on the cab and sleeper

5 plasma t.v.'s

7500 watts of stereo

750 twin turboed horsies

swivel seats

stainless steel tubing conduit for brake lines, air lines etc..going inside the frame to the rear differential

custom hand made grille

stretched hood, chopped roof, extended fenders throughout

impulse   +1y
very sick!
jl audio   +1y
fuckin awesome
Wicked Fantacies   +1y
Wouldnt mind bringing the whole city's truck to a show with them
down2earthdawg   +1y
ropjaw:
TwistedMinis   +1y
Those are sick as hell! Probably expensive as fuck. Seeing as you can spend 80 grand on the semis you see rolling around every day..
PleasuresBurban   +1y
I have a jillion pics of semis..Ill post some after i eat.
TrucksHC   +1y

hang time mazda   +1y
those shops build some badass trucks. i am in the trucking industry myself and i love custom rigs. those first two were at the mid atlantic truck show in louisville last year with a few other shop trucks for a big truck build off comp. i am gonna try to make it to this years show in march, but not sure if they are doing the build off again or not. there are a hell of alot more sic rigs out there that look just as good. also starting this friday night on cmt( country music tv) they have a show coming on called trick my truck where they redo peoples rigs kinda like overhaulin.
hang time mazda   +1y
Edited: 1/31/2006 10:57:03 PM by Swch

Edited: 1/31/2006 10:54:58 PM by Swch

the company who built the blue and white cabover hauls it along with stuff for sale in this truck. it is fully shaved, suicide doors, front air ride added, tweed interior, billet steering wheel. and many more mods.