Page 1 of 1
Sport Compact General \  uni body drop

uni body drop

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 336
replies 9
following 8

soon2bslammed   +1y
how do you uni boy drop somthing i have a avenger ant was think bout it but need more info
fatheadjames   +1y
Do a search cause this topic has been covered a few times. Also get in touch with avengethis I believe is his screen name. He has an avenger that's pretty badass from what I've seen.
BigJay43   +1y
if u gotta ask i wouldnt attempt it.
drgndly   +1y
its not even worth the hassle man
soon2bslammed   +1y
bigjay why to be a dick. sry i dont know that much im only 17 this is my first car. i guess when you start doing shit to your car you just sposta no what to do. sry for asking just wanted more info. i thought this forum was to talk bout your ride and get info on doing shit. i guess not it must be to bash on people that ask ?!!!
draggin86   +1y
this forum isn't for bashing people that ask questions, but it does get old when everyday somebody asks, "i neede piks of bodydrapes, oo yea i neede to no whaats all invovled inn bodydraping someting tooo."

DO A LITTLE RESEARCH
Low_SST   +1y
yea its definately an absurd amount of work unless you paysomeone which will be alot of money.
BigJay43   +1y
Originally posted by soon2bslammed

bigjay why to be a dick. sry i dont know that much im only 17 this is my first car. i guess when you start doing shit to your car you just sposta no what to do. sry for asking just wanted more info. i thought this forum was to talk bout your ride and get info on doing shit. i guess not it must be to bash on people that ask ?!!!

ok think about it. Do you really want to fuck up your car attempting a unibody drop with nooo fabrcation skills. I can see you know how to put on a body kit, but that doesn't count.

Start with something more simple and can do research on, then expand from there. There is no exact instructions on how to unibody drop something, it can be done different ways and so on.

Now think about this, since u have a bodykit and what 17's or something why the hell would u wanna unibody drop something like that in the first place You can do a real easy air or hydraulic setup and lay it out.

Now if I really wanted to be a dick i'd tell you to crawl back in your mothers stink hole and learn some proper grammer or at least make it easy for us to read your posts.

"bigjay why to be a dick" come on you passed english right?
droppedtoy   +1y
I don't anyone trying to come off being a comoplete dick here. Its just that question gets asked fairly often by people who's skill level isn't quite up to the task of doing the job. It really depends on how low you want to go, to lay unibody or go all the way to the rockers, which one some cars can double the amount of work just for an extra inch or two. This isn't something for the novice to try in their driveway, you run the risk of sending your car to the crusher if you mess up too bad. Even most fab shops will probably charge at least twice as much labor to uni a car than to bodydrop a mini. Just some points to consider before going into this.
bluecivic   +1y
it's an insane amount of work,we were gonna do my civic but after we started lookin at all the work involved i decided it would be easier & cheaper to just buy a mini
Page 1 of 1