Page 1 of 1
Car Care \  a little heads up

a little heads up

Car Care Q & A
views 472
replies 5
following 5

dragn168   +1y
dont use amorall wax-as-u-dry thatr sshit is horrible but their carwash shit that comes with it is banging figured id let some people know before they screw they're paint up
NorthwestRides   +1y
Here's a little detailing tip I picked up when I was doing professional auto detailing, take an empty spray bottle, fill it about a dab less than 3/4 full of car polish, it can be the cheap kind as well, and then fill the rest of the bottle with water. Put the cap on and shake vigorously.

Walla! You have body shine that can be used for touch ups at shows. We used to do this for showroom vehicles as well as show vehicles at certain events within the company. Very handy and you can actually clean your whole car with just a rag!

-JO
NWR
KRamseyKustomz   +1y
Originally posted by NorthwestRides

Here's a little detailing tip I picked up when I was doing professional auto detailing, take an empty spray bottle, fill it about a dab less than 3/4 full of car polish, it can be the cheap kind as well, and then fill the rest of the bottle with water. Put the cap on and shake vigorously.

Walla! You have body shine that can be used for touch ups at shows. We used to do this for showroom vehicles as well as show vehicles at certain events within the company. Very handy and you can actually clean your whole car with just a rag!

-JONWRthat is awsome good to know thanks
NorthwestRides   +1y
Yeah no problem, when you see anything in detail magazines that says BODY SHINE, or body spray, what it is is just water and carnauba wax spray or polish mixed together. I forgot to mention also that if you use a microfiber cloth, they are the best! You have no little dingle balls from your towels or anything!

-Jared Oeltjen
NorthwestRides.com
acromexicant   +1y
will it make my primer shine j/k cool and its cheap i like it
NorthwestRides   +1y
lol yeah, cheap it is, don't know bout the primer though. lol
Page 1 of 1