Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  Childrens Lifestyle Clothing

Childrens Lifestyle Clothing

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 442
replies 9
following 8

KEG Media   +1y
I would like to carry a line of childrens t shirts from sizes 2T up to XL youth. But i dont think all of our designs are proper for a child to wear but thats just me. If i could get some feedback and what you parents would like to see for your children for clothing i would appreciate it. You can look at our site and see the current designs we have. I will be more then happy to make up some new designs for children only. Here were a few of my thoughts.

I Drag my Trucks in the Sand Box

Future Minitrucker ...Child, Redefined (this would replace our Family Redefined shirt)

Keg Clothing Co logo shirt

Take our Drag Hard shirt and Daddy below it or something like that?

any suggestions are welcome.

thanks
FluffyFreak   +1y
i think you should make all of em man its really up to us as parents to decide whats right ya know. theres some shirts on Tshirt hell id get for my lil girl and some i wouldnt.
grlluvstoys   +1y
Here's a good opportunity to use some of the new truck toons....maybe you can draw a baby/kid behind the wheel and have it say LIL DRAGGER or LIL MINITRUCKER.I like the future minitrucker - child redefined your other ideas are good too
LowRangerMS   +1y
Originally posted by grlluvstoys

Here's a good opportunity to use some of the new truck toons....maybe you can draw a baby/kid behind the wheel and have it say LIL DRAGGER or LIL MINITRUCKER.I like the future minitrucker - child redefined your other ideas are good too

That sounds awsome! I like it! and got two kids waiting for em now! lol

whynotfab   +1y
I made this one for my baby brother a while back.. our dad's not a minitrucker or anything, so I also made him one that said "my brothers lower than yours"

can't wait to see what you come up with.. id definitely wanna get some for him, got any ideas for a little brother minitrucker design?
post photo
KEG Media   +1y
gota be more minitruckers on here with kids
4uh8rs   +1y
ROBBIE I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH SOME OF THE DESIGNS.THE LED SLED,THE DUECE,THE FAMILY REDEFINED,AND A COUPLE OTHERS.I GUESS IT JUST DEPENDS ON THE PARENTS.I SAY MAKE THE SHIRTS FOR THE KIDS .HUNTER WILL OWN WHATEVER DESIGNS YOU CHOSE TO MAKE.
Fazethree6661   +1y
I like the idea of the toons. or maybe one that says mini trucker in training....
Draggin Hot Wheels or something like that... Maybe even something for smaller children too.. Like for babies... But I know its more for up in the older ages..... But yeah def. some toons or something like that...
4uh8rs   +1y
YEAH BRO DO SOME OF UR RENDERINGS IN TOON STYLE FOR THERE SHIRTS U CAN USE MY BLAZER
robbie92   +1y
Could I get you to make me one of those shirts pictured? How much would it cost?
Page 1 of 1