replies 16
following 12

LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 12/24/2005 1:48:55 PM by CrucialNeon

Edited: 12/24/2005 1:17:35 PM by CrucialNeon

tofnlows10   +1y
looks sweet!..what kinda camera u got? j.w
rangerlayinrocker   +1y
im usually not much for neons but damn that thing is awesome, it sooo clean i hope i can get my 95 civic i just bought as my daily looking like that good but anyway yeah once again AWESOME looking car!!! and yeah what they asked what kinda camera are you using???
TwistedMinis   +1y
Dude, this shot kicks ass!The composition of it, and the background is great. Kind of an industrial look. But I think the lighting really sets it off, it's perfect. Mind sharing how you got the lighting like that? And like they said, what kind of camera?

And, badass Neon.
jl audio   +1y
That looks pretty good man
LaidNeon   +1y
The camera i got from my wife's parents as gift since they bought a brand new 8.0 MP. The camera is a Olympus Camedia 4.1 MP. For the pic seth is talking about, i just aimed & clicked the button. I think the cloud cover played a key roll in the lighting
nathansmc   +1y
yeh. definately a time of day shot that. lovin the colour of the 2tone... just needs to be lower ;]

might pick one of these up when i rebuild the morris.... what are parts availability like for em?
LaidNeon   +1y
Trust me, i aint happy with how low it sits at all. im in the process of finishing up the new upper struts mounts that should give me an extra 2" of drop. As far as parts go, you can find just about anything for them. You just gotta know where to look of course
slammed88cutlass   +1y
damn that is a tight ass neon. awesome pick for bumpers and paint. i'm so sick of everyone putting those bullshit catfish face looking nasty ebay body kits on their shit. Do you got any plans to make some horsepower? thats the only thing your missing. nonetheless a tight ass neon.
c10onfire   +1y
i like that color combo on your car, dewd