threads
Page 1 of 3
Sport Compact General \  Anyone suicide lambo doors?

Anyone suicide lambo doors?

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 2198
replies 28
following 20

necyomancy666   +1y
Trying to find out if anyone has heard of suiciding lambo doors. Would it even work?

In case you can't picture it...lambo doors that open backwards, like suicide doors.
bendapirate   +1y
Some dude did it on a mazda. There was a small picture of it in Mini Truckin a while back.
needinamini   +1y
I wanna see this! wheres the pics at
TrucksHC   +1y

post photo
i_love_primer   +1y
the mazda was done rather shittily compared to the supra as the door was ran thru a peice of pipe attached to the door and into the cab kinda ghetto i think its also on so cal customs
bendapirate   +1y
Here ya go.

necyomancy666   +1y
Yea, I'd say that Mazda truck is pretty shitty. I like the Supra...does anyone know how it's done? Just get the lambo doors and put the hinges on the back?
dragingulfcoast   +1y
you have to switch the hindges. Put the left hindge on the right and the right on the left. And then just put the on the back side of the door jam. But it will only work if it is and ex-cab truck or a car. Because you wont have the rook\m to really put the hinges behind the door on a single cab vehicle.
necyomancy666   +1y
I have a 4 door just like that. Do you think the suicide lambo's would work on the front doors? If not, I think it would probably be cool just like they did there...have the front ones open regular and the back open backwards. I would make all of the doors vertical-open though.