threads
Page 1 of 1
Sport Compact General \  You would think they could at least respond!!!

You would think they could at least respond!!!

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 324
replies 7
following 5

ehlersjake   +1y
As we all know they have an advertisement on the homepage here looking for features. I emailed them a couple times. I'm not saying my car is hot shit or all that you would think they could at least hit me back with an email. Tell me if i'm out of line or if my car isn't even close to feature worthy?
inomrthenudo   +1y
I was just thinking about doing a similar thread, but he is the editor and maybe he is a busy guy, I have also emailed him twice and no response. It would be nice to get a yes or no or maybe. Hopefully he can find time to give an answer back. It is also possible that there are a lot of people emailing and he has not had a chance to get back to anybody. Or he doesn't want to waste his time. Who knows?
badfish57   +1y
well theres a couple guys trying to keep track of 150,000+ people soo yeah...even if like 2% of the people on here contacted them about the features that would still be 3000 ppls that emailed them.. It will take some time to Respond just be patien.. pretty damn sharp Neon.. id feature it if it was up to me, or i was near to shoot it..
GarrickArends   +1y
EVERY email/IM I've received about this I've reponded to. If you haven't received a response then please send the email again.
Douggiefresh   +1y
I dont think that you emailed me...so you must not have emailed all of us .
ehlersjake   +1y
Ok well my bad I got a response now so its all good.
inomrthenudo   +1y
I still have not received a response, but I will try again.
ehlersjake   +1y
Hate to bring this post back open but I got a response from you Garrick and I have tried to respond back with the information you wanted and am questioning if your getting my emails?
Page 1 of 1