dmkustoms   +1y
--------------------------------------------

TuckingLugs05 said:

Edited: 5/30/2011 12:08:48 AM by TuckingLugs05

Edited: 5/30/2011 12:08:07 AM by TuckingLugs05

someone beat you to it

http://youtu.be/qoZnRECDMPs

Yeah, theres a couple companies that build trailers that go up and down with hydraulics (No Ramp Trailers, off the top of my head). They are great, but pretty pricey. I wont claim originality for the design, but I will say it was a lot less expensive (and a lot more satisfying) to build it ourselves!
Syk96Rngr   +1y
Maybe its an illusion but those tires appear they are going to rub each other when the trailer is aired up??
xgolferdude   +1y

DMKustoms said:

TuckingLugs05 said:

Edited: 5/30/2011 12:08:48 AM by TuckingLugs05

Edited: 5/30/2011 12:08:07 AM by TuckingLugs05

someone beat you to it

http://youtu.be/qoZnRECDMPs

Yeah, theres a couple companies that build trailers that go up and down with hydraulics (No Ramp Trailers, off the top of my head). They are great, but pretty pricey. I wont claim originality for the design, but I will say it was a lot less expensive (and a lot more satisfying) to build it ourselves!

well said my friend... i think you shouuld run some dimple died metal for the floor.. that would be tits!!
Dejavu   +1y
i didg it... i am certainly jealous and want one... maybe even two. but im just concerned with the wheels snapping off
solows10   +1y
holy sh!t i love it cant wait to see more of it
pmiller   +1y
Awesome! Can't wait to see more. Where can I find more pics of the international?
bodydropped85   +1y
what are you running for a pivot bushing on those cantis? that will determine if the arm will twist or not...
LaidNeon   +1y

bagged85 said:

what are you running for a pivot bushing on those cantis? that will determine if the arm will twist or not...

--------------------------------------------thats what i wanna know too........i love the design of the trailer though. cant wait to see it finished
low95xlt   +1y
could you make one of these for my 1 ton crewcab longed??? also i would like to email you about some questions i have
dmkustoms   +1y

LaidNeon said:

bagged85 said:

--------------------------------------------thats what i wanna know too........i love the design of the trailer though. cant wait to see it finished

The arms have a 4 inch long 2inch ID bushing built into them. The bushing slips over a 2 inch OD pipe that acts as a pivot point. its a tight fit, just perfect with a bit of grease.

low95xlt said:

could you make one of these for my 1 ton crewcab longed??? also i would like to email you about some questions i have

You mean to tow behind the 1 ton? You couldnt load a fullsize on this trailer, its not wide enough. Ill PM you my email.