71 Datsun Rocker Layer named Ethel

Under Construction General Discussions
views 9908
replies 70
following 46

katfish   +1y

Thats a sweet truck man
cookiemonster13   +1y

so did you replace the front clip with the scratch built one seth built or not?
laynwindows   +1y

i love the picture with the datsun and the toyota together, old school minis are my absolute favorite, especially if the bed hooks over at the top. the older they look the better. findin parts is another story. i cant believe you found a grill for that thing after the second wreck
uncivlized1   +1y

A few months ago after doing a ton of research I dropped a 5 speed in my '71 Datsun after my 4 speed locked up and it was a bolt up.  If you want more info on that shoot me an email at UNCIVLIZED1@hotmail.com By the way I love the truck and Seth did some awesome work on it!
FCKNLOW   +1y

great work man!!!
nc dragger   +1y

sweet ride and photos .
bagged4doorcivic   +1y

The datsun looks really good. Glad to see that you didn't just give up on it after the wrecks. I had the same thing happen to me total my civic twice and end fixing it and took advantage of it being off the road for repairs and did some extra work to it.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Wow, the shop looked so empty back then. It filled up fast.   ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ONEPUMPEDWAGONI remember the build thread on this truck, Seth did an amazing job on it. Sucks about the crash, looks like you took care of it. Seth, are you going to build him a new hood?--------------------------------------------- At some point I will be building a new hood. A new hood needs to be sourced, or I need to salvage some of the frame from the bent hood and make it work back under the hood I cut the frame out of. He still has the skin for that one.   I need to build a new thermostat housing with a radiator cap on it first to get rid of the air pocket it's got.
selfbuiltrods   +1y
Man! Hell of a build! I must say you have crazy determination! But hey, we all need to be like that to keep this industry goin! But hey man, im a huge fan of your beautiful work! What MIG welder are you using if you dont mind my asking?
nvr53   +1y

badass