Page 5 of 8
Under Construction \  71 Datsun Rocker Layer named Ethel

71 Datsun Rocker Layer named Ethel

Under Construction General Discussions
views 9890
replies 70
following 46

xgolferdude   +1y

how does that thing ride with the contitech up front and firestone sleeves in the back...  and do you think those rcd shocks are worth the investment...  im fixin to build a hardbody just to drive and was just curious....    I watched this build up on seth site man kudos for getting a pro to do it and not cut any corners!!!!
jules   +1y
http://www.up22.com/ here fiber glass front clip for your pick up  
pmiller   +1y
Cool video awesome truck!
Dropsun521   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xgolferdudehow does that thing ride with the contitech up front and firestone sleeves in the back...  and do you think those rcd shocks are worth the investment...  im fixin to build a hardbody just to drive and was just curious....    I watched this build up on seth site man kudos for getting a pro to do it and not cut any corners!!!!---------------------------------------------Rides like a damn cadillac! And yes the shocks were worth every penny.
xgolferdude   +1y

cool beans!  thanks jerome!
robzilla   +1y
Edited: 1/5/2010 4:59:07 AM by robzilla

Ethel Has come a long way! Bad Ass Truck!! I saw you on HWY 80 between Vacaville and Davis last June, we were in traffic when I saw your truck I snapped a pic after we were up to speed again, because your truck is sweet. here is the pic, It was getting dark out. I was in my Black Civic Si (03 hatch).  Nice work!!!  

mjavy7   +1y

Cool truck man. Very nice work!
Dropsun521   +1y

Damn robzilla! That is a sweet photo. I remember you. You were pacing me for a couple miles. Ive never actually seen a photo of me crusing. Thanks for that. I was headed to susanville to hang with some homies for a night meet. Didn't realize how far susanville was. Drove straight to work from the meet at like four in the morning. Had a good time though. 
two81ʹs   +1y

Great truck man. Got to keep the old ones alive. Trucks like yours will turn more heads with less work then these newer trucks will.I drive an 81 courier and the stares you get(good ones) from the rarity of our trucks is great. Keep on rollin
robzilla   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Dropsun521Damn robzilla! That is a sweet photo. I remember you. You were pacing me for a couple miles. Ive never actually seen a photo of me crusing. Thanks for that. I was headed to susanville to hang with some homies for a night meet. Didn't realize how far susanville was. Drove straight to work from the meet at like four in the morning. Had a good time though. --------------------------------------------- Glad you like the photo! Would have been cool to get a better one but still a cool shot. Going to Susanville is a journey, it's good to hear Ethel the Drop Sun made it to Susanville and back that's awesome!!