Page 15 of 17
Under Construction \  World's First Jimburban and on 26's

World's First Jimburban and on 26's

Under Construction General Discussions
views 18750
replies 169
following 92

Jimburban   +1y

The 20 gallon tank is 12" in diameter and the feet are a lower profile than the 12 gallon. Only using the 5 gallon slim and skinny and 20 gallon tank. The 20 will be in the very back and the 5 gallon fits perfect on the other side of the notch between the massive wheel tubs.

I may be able to snap a few pics. I still need another set of Blazer Xtreme rear bumper end caps, and all the fender flares from a Xtreme Blazer.  

Is the All Star show Sept 3-5 in Millington, TN?

Jimburban   +1y
Snapped a few pics.

post photo
post photo
Severed701   +1y
you forgot to take the ground effects off!!! jk do what you like bro...i think shaving the small window in the rear and using maybe an old skool s10 blazer rear window would be SICK
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
i cant believe you man. this this is soooo bad, from back at page one til now. i know moneys tight but you are making some killer progress!!!!
Jimburban   +1y
You should see it with the Envoy rear bumper :)
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Jimburban said:

You should see it with the Envoy rear bumper :)

well................... either i drive to ohio or you post up a pic damn you. quit holding out man, it is your build thread :D

slammed89s10   +1y
damn that looks sick man....i like it with the 2 door blazer window behind the rear door it looks awesome....cant wait for some more update pics!!

cdk1978   +1y
I wondered what happened to this project I wanted to let you know I looked back at the post and I had made a pretty hateful comment but I was wrong when I said what I said. Everyone has there own taste and style my bad. Hopefully no hard feelings.
5lam   +1y
Edited: 9/20/2010 12:45:36 AM by 5lam

Wow, props for thinking outside the box!If everyone followed the 'norm' the scene would be a little boring.I think if you painted the section of the door between the triangle glass and the door glass in black, it would give it a different look. Either way, its badass!

Oh, and fuck the haters. :BA:
Jimburban   +1y
Edited: 9/20/2010 5:27:19 PM by Jimburban

5lam said:

I think if you painted the section of the door between the triangle glass and the door glass in black, it would give it a different look.

Thats the plan :)