Page 13 of 17
Under Construction \  World's First Jimburban and on 26's

World's First Jimburban and on 26's

Under Construction General Discussions
views 18751
replies 169
following 92

ptman2002   +1y

i was wondering what happened with this.  glad to see you are still going to work on it.  i wanna see this one finished.
astrowoody75   +1y
who cares what people think, your building this for you not anyone else, it could just be another s10 blazer out there but its not way to stand out! screw everyone that doesn't like it. true mini trucker style...
slownoma63   +1y
keep doing it. your building it for you not some asshat on here that wishes he had the balls to cut up a perfectly good truck and try something different for himself AND NOT FOR OTHERS..keep it up man..id like to come check it out sometime im only right down the highway
gpc duallac   +1y

Good luck with the rest of your build man its pretty cool! atleast you didnt lose interest over the years and part it out like 85% of large builds on these sites.

Deflaytedwayz1   +1y

to each his own i guess. I guess it just looks out of place with the triangle window ending at the door frame. if you went 22's and got rid of the body kit and made the back window like the purple photoshop then i would definitely like it, but with the body kit no way. as long as you like it than cool!
D350   +1y
There's a lot of assholes in this thread!  It's fantastic how people think their opinions matter.  Sorry your thread turned out so negative, Jeff.  Keep doing what you're doing.  It's nice to see people trying to be original.  It's almost impossible now days.
JohnBoy99   +1y

I personally don't really think it's something I would build.  But it's interesting.  And maybe it's just the early shots turning me off.  But the finished product might win me over.  I say to each their own...build your truck how you want to build it, not how you think others would.  But if I could throw in my two cents.  I'd lost the fast n furious hood, mirrors and bodykit like someone else said.  Other than that, good luck with the build and I can't wait to see ya finish it. 
Jimburban   +1y

I now have the 2 door side skirts that need to be molded to the 4 door ones. Picked up an Envoy rear bumper, Xtreme Blazer bumper end caps,  rear side glass, and a 20 gallon air tank to go along with my 5 gallon air tank. Will have the York 210 thats already under the hood along with four Air Zenith OB2's filling both tanks. Still need two more Xtreme Blazer bumper end caps and another Envoy rear bumper for the trailer. I also need the Xtreme Blazer fender flares. Hoping to have it lift under its own power soon. Then the wiring, fuel lines, brakes, and hydro boost hooked up. Just setting the rear glass in makes a huge difference.
22below   +1y

I wonder if my Excursion is bigger than your truck?25 gallons of air!!!?
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

i remember when you started this beast about the same timeline  i started mine, mines finally in for final paint. really stoked you have kept it going, alot of people are waiting for the final product. keep it up man