Page 14 of 17
Under Construction \  World's First Jimburban and on 26's

World's First Jimburban and on 26's

Under Construction General Discussions
views 18752
replies 169
following 92

Jimburban   +1y

The Jimburban is 18 feet long. Not as long as Slappy's but still pretty long. And yes 25 gallons of air. When you have 5 comps and 8 valves you run out of ports real quick...lol
mjavy7   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JimburbanThe Jimburban is 18 feet long. Not as long as Slappy's but still pretty long. And yes 25 gallons of air. When you have 5 comps and 8 valves you run out of ports real quick...lol---------------------------------------------Jeff,I don't know how in the world I missed this thread and all 8 pages of it. Anyways dude PLEASE don't let this punks get under your skin. Opinions are one thing but rude worthless coments like "epic fail vomit".....Call them out! What the hell to they have to bring to the table?? Not a dam thing.  I rarely get worked up on here but today after a few pages I wanted to reply to like 4 posts. The people that should be comenting the least are just posting rediculous comment (unecesary).  Now on to your project, I like how original you are. Painting the pillar between the trianglular window and the back window will definatelly make a possitive difference on the outcome of the project. Plese re-think the body kit deal its cool but you will tear it up once you deflate the air bags. 25gallons is a lot of playing time and it only thake on hit to riun a fiberglass side skirt. Then is back to the body shop to start all over.This is just my 2 cents - by no means critizicing your hard (good) work. Keep it up!! 
Jimburban   +1y

The whole body kit is urathane, so no need to worry about breaking the kit. Thanks for all your positive words.
tharealjoedirt   +1y

way to be outside the box bro.just read this thread and im impressed .hope to see it in person.you going to all truck nationals in carlisle pa?
Jimburban   +1y

No plans for all truck nationals. Been to that show once and didnt really like it.
tharealjoedirt   +1y

well get your ass out to grounded 4 life or lowrollers..2 shows i highly recommend..i wanna see this thing
Jimburban   +1y
Edited: 6/19/2010 8:45:31 PM by Jimburban

A little Tank comparison 3 gallon, 5 gallon slim n skinny, 12 gallon, and 20 gallon 
retro dime   +1y
Thats a whole lotta air! I thought the 20 gallon tank would look bigger haha
vincer   +1y
LETS SEE SOME UPDATED PICS!!!
jumbo   +1y
any chance of making it to All Star?