new model car build off

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 12179
replies 155
following 45

customforlife   +1y
i think yours tops mine by fare though lol
customforlife   +1y
i think im going to do my 1/20 scale s-10 for the build off though. but im not sure yet
SONOMAONBAGSLAYNDUBS   +1y
im gone look around an c what kinda mini i can find 2 chop up will have pics of wha i get soon.an id like to kno the time we got with all this
beebani   +1y
I'm down, I've got a few that I made a few years ago that I'd like to enter. I'll post some pics up tomorrow. Where does a Dodge Caravan with a pickup front clip, full tube chassis, and V10 engine fit in?
graffix   +1y
Let me know, Ill sign up if there still room. When is the end date for it all???
ptman2002   +1y
looks good so far guys. i still need to take some pics.
customforlife   +1y
we steal need a start and end date.
HotRodDime   +1y
like it has been said in another post... PICS ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT!!! 99% of all the pics posted so far are way too blurry and out of focus for print...

we'll stick to MINI TRUCK MODELS ONLY!!!

we can add more than 10 ppl if the interest is there...

I need everyone interested to email me your name, ssm name, and phone number to mike.alexander@sourceinterlink.com and we'll get this thing rolling!!!

is two months enough time for the builds???

we'll also be linking it to our website so be sure to check there minitruckinweb.com for updates

inissant92   +1y
I"m in 1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar2. josh smith -----spicy / spicy23. mike bales4. james hart-Petitioning Forgotten Souls Georgia 5. Brandon Gable 6. Jeremy Sellars7. kenneth sonnier ]bud[8. Trent Goodwin (Perfect Nemisis, President)9. JD Knight aka can't bag a thing in NC10.Gerrad Campbell
customforlife   +1y
so what should i build for this contest a new out of the box 1/20 scale s-10 or finish my toyota hilux dually

or

post photo
post photo