Page 3 of 16
Toy Model Cars \  new model car build off

new model car build off

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 12188
replies 155
following 45

HotRodDime   +1y
we're definitely going to do it if we can get enough participants, trucks only, but we need at least 10 people to sign up! and we need your guys help with rules and regulations as we're not too familar with model contests... so let's start a list of who wants to do it and help us make the rules and regs

add your name here:

WebCzar   +1y
Originally posted by HotRodDime

we're definitely going to do it if we can get enough participants, trucks only, but we need at least 10 people to sign up! and we need your guys help with rules and regulations as we're not too familar with model contests... so let's start a list of who wants to do it and help us make the rules and regs

add your name here:

1. 2.3.4.5.

add your name here:

1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar2.3.4.5.
spicy   +1y
im in....needs to be some kind of rules and what model can it be a fullsize or has to be a mini? if mini all thats out there is a 82-95s10, 95-99 s10, 89-94 toyota(reg cab and 4door), 89-95 4runner, 80's dodge ram 50, and 94 ranger and maybe a nissan if you can find one....
and do you have to show start to finish pics or finished product?

add your name here:

1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar
2. josh smith -----spicy / spicy2
Ree-Dee   +1y
add your name here:

3.JD Knight aka can't bag a thing in NC
ptman2002   +1y
i will help and have tons of minis and fullsize trucks. Mike A let me know what info you need on doing the contest i will help as i can.

3. mike bales
SONOMAONBAGSLAYNDUBS   +1y
i will Help and have tons of minis and fullsize trucks. Mike A let me know what info you need on doing the contest i will Help as i can.

3. mike bales
4.james hart-Petitioning Forgotten Souls Georgia
layin98   +1y
Edited: 9/4/2008 12:49:34 AM by layin98

1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar2. josh smith -----spicy / spicy23. mike bales4. james hart-Petitioning Forgotten Souls Georgia 5. Brandon Gable 6. 7. 8.9.10.
menace   +1y
Originally posted by layin98

1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar2. josh smith -----spicy / spicy23. mike bales4. james hart-Petitioning Forgotten Souls Georgia 5. Brandon Gable 6. Jeremy Sellars7. 8.9.10.

Im in, just let me know the rules!

02ramon20s   +1y
Originally posted by Lowlowriderbike

Originally posted by layin98

1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar2. josh smith -----spicy / spicy23. mike bales4. james hart-Petitioning Forgotten Souls Georgia 5. Brandon Gable 6. Jeremy Sellars7. Trent Goodwin- Perfect Nemisis (President)8.9.10.

Rule, who need rules. The only thing that we would need to know is, Since this would be for minitruckin, would we need to use a mini truck model. Or can we use a fullsize truck model. Also, there will need to be a time line set for us to build these. To build a model right, and look good, they do take some time. We did one a couple of month ago on here and we set a time line for about 2 months. The end result was some great looking models trucks. These model also do cost money to build, just asking but what would be the prize, if there is one?

02ramon20s   +1y
another rule, this kit has to be a plastic kit. No metal cars allowed