replies 155
following 45

lost cause   +1y
I wish I had time for that kinda shit good luck guys
customforlife   +1y
Originally posted by Lowlowriderbike

Originally posted by layin98

Edited: 9/4/2008 12:49:34 AM by layin98

1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar2. josh smith -----spicy / spicy23. mike bales4. james hart-Petitioning Forgotten Souls Georgia 5. Brandon Gable 6. Jeremy Sellars7. kenneth sonnier ]bud[8.9.10.

Im in, just let me know the rules!

customforlife   +1y
Originally posted by Lowlowriderbike

Originally posted by layin98

Edited: 9/4/2008 12:49:34 AM by layin98

1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar2. josh smith -----spicy / spicy23. mike bales4. james hart-Petitioning Forgotten Souls Georgia 5. Brandon Gable 6. Jeremy Sellars7. kenneth sonnier ]bud[8.9.10.

Im in, just let me know the rules!

Ree-Dee   +1y
OK, I would like to be in but... my name was removed from the list. I want in!!! I have a few tricks up my sleeve
02ramon20s   +1y
i got removed to, so dont fell so bad

1. Steve Winter - a.k.a. The Web Czar2. josh smith -----spicy / spicy23. mike bales4. james hart-Petitioning Forgotten Souls Georgia 5. Brandon Gable 6. Jeremy Sellars7. kenneth sonnier ]bud[8. Trent Goodwin (Perfect Nemisis, President)9. JD Knight aka can't bag a thing in NC10.

WebCzar   +1y
OKAY, so what say we do is something along these lines:

Categories:

Mini Truck:1) Full custom2) Mild custom3) Box stockFull Size:1) Full custom2) Mild custom3) Box stockClassics (pre 1960):1) Full custom2) Mild custom3) Box stockRulesThe rules can be simple. Build to the class you want (indicated above). You can be as crazy as you want, or go simple and build it right out of the box.The name of the game is to have fun and bring some attention to the small scale building sport.

It was stated before these model can take a lot of time, and in some cases money, so we should set a start and end date. If you wish to drop your piggy bank on the floor and use all the funds that fall out, your choice!

It would be nice to have everyone state what they are building, how many and what class so we know if all categories are being represented.

Pictures will be key, good pictures! A blurry, fuzzy and generally bad picture will never represent all your hard work, so lets make it clear that good pictures are a must! If the winners are to be displayed in (MT) Mini Truckin Mag then we need good pictures!

As far as prizes? Well I would leave that to the sponsor (MT) and if they wish to toss a free year subscription or something that would be cool, maybe they can tap Revell or other manufactures to play along??? Free kits perhaps.

I can help out with getting this more organized if you all need a point man.

Lets get this going...!

~ Web Czar ~

customforlife   +1y
hell yeah that sounds good to me so how we going to figure out the start and end dates?
Ree-Dee   +1y
Going to pick up some plastic tomorrow if Tropical Storm Hanna isn't a bad storm.
HaVoC1   +1y
Im down. I got one that I just recently finished that took a few years off and on and Im working on a BD'd silverado.
customforlife   +1y
nice i got that model to

body dropped 20"s all the way around 350 engine impala dash billet steering colum belair steering wheel belair taillights and thats about as fare as i have gottin so fare with my s-10 i have alot more to do to it.
post photo