Page 5 of 6
Mini Truckin General \  Pic of that goofy looking white guy with gold teeth

Pic of that goofy looking white guy with gold teeth

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 7980
replies 51
following 37

92mitsu   +1y
lol I thought the BK Killaz were a group of wiggers plotting to "murk" The King from the commercial.
sweeden   +1y
we better stop laughin at them.... we are probabley no on their S list in that little black book they have hahah.... they are gonna go coast to coast to kill each person that laughed at them because they cant speake english that white poeple can understand hahah
92mitsu   +1y
Originally posted by sweeden

we better stop laughin at them.... we are probabley no on their S list in that little black book they have hahah.... they are gonna go coast to coast to kill each person that laughed at them because they cant speake english that white poeple can understand hahah

Yeah and what's really sad is that dude is probably white...

sweeden   +1y
yea I know thats what I was talkin about.... hes gotta stand up for his own kind hahah what ever they concider their kind lol paul wall and them hah
HotRodDime   +1y
PAUL WALL!!! Trev where you at
munk3yx   +1y
when cassidy was stuck out in houston because he flight was delayed i told her I KNOW SOMEONE YOU CAN STAY WITH!?!?! she was like who??? i gave her this number 281 330 8004 and i was like call him he might give you a place to stay i mean comeon now its MIKE JONES! and she was like ohhhhh youurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sooooo funnnnnnnnnny lol
bodydropped85   +1y
lol /\
sweeden   +1y
I use to live in houston TX and that was probabley the worst place I have ever lived. I managed to leave and stay white though hahah
fatboysS1O   +1y
im just gunna laugh at this whole damn retarded ass thread but mostly at that stupid wigger sghsdaniel!
jaredmxg   +1y
What you listen to dosnt make the person. I liston to alot alot of rap almost everything, old to new. Im not a wigger of any sort though. I like paulwalls grill and music. It just brings him down when there are a million wannabes out there that are trying to rep a grill and be gangsta. So just things afiliate on it dont mean you should hate on it. Right?