Page 2 of 6
Mini Truckin General \  Pic of that goofy looking white guy with gold teeth

Pic of that goofy looking white guy with gold teeth

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 7892
replies 51
following 37

bodydropped85   +1y
tears of mine from the permanent way his mouth is stuck. also the gap in his teeth you can drive a truck through.
sweeden   +1y
see that wouldnt bothere me but... here in orlando there is a bunch of "mini trucker" or atleast they call them selfs mini truckers that are just a bunch of doofy white KIDS that think they are hardcore gangsters and roll gold teeth and the phatfarm threads haha.... GO HOME WEEKEND MINI TRUCKERS
kruzinlowkustoms   +1y
anybody see that Hogan show where Paul Wall gave Brook Hogan a Grill and she wore it for their new video thats out! Its gettin out of hand!
NorthwestRides   +1y
I usually let out a tear for my fallen bitches yo!

btw, one thing about Paul Wall that not too many know is that he got into the business by doing those "FANTASTIC" grills for some of the larger rap groups like 3-6 Mafia and basically most of the rappers you have seen come out in the last 4-5 years. Mike Jones and all dem Dude is a baller in the cash game, just a homo in the looks game

-JONWR
dooredZoo   +1y
HAHA, was that seriously Paul Wall in that pic? Anyone know the one I was thinking of?
Low_SST   +1y
whAT IT do
974door   +1y
I bet you did not know his grill is not permanent. He takes it out. My buddy saw hi in the press box the other day at the stros game. He did not have it in, and he said his teeth were as straight as could be.
ashvdbx   +1y
the only grill white guys should have is billet !!!!!!
bdroppeddak   +1y
if you have the ones that are permanent, your teef will rot and your breath will smell awesome!!
poontang2005   +1y
It is getting out of control, the other day I went to Taco Bell and this FATASS white chick had some teef in, I had to try so hard not to laugh in her face.